Pharma Field Force Excellence India 2012
Data3s proudly announces our participation in MedicinMan Field Force Excellence India 2012, the first Indian conference focused on pharmaceutical and life science sales force effectiveness.
MedicinMan, in cooperation with Data3s, presents FFE 2012, the first of its kind Field Force Excellence Conference with a CEO Roundtable.
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet and learn from the CEOs, General Managers and Senior Directors of India’s top pharmaceutical players, including Merck, Abbott, GSK, Novartis, Ranbaxy, Glenmark, Sanofi Aventis, Invidia, Galderma, Panacea Biotec and more.
Gain insight from Deutsche Bank, PcW, and other key players outside the industry on how effective people management can foster field force excellence and improve commercial excellence.
Key topics covered include:
- The Future of Field Force – Emerging Trends
- Field Force Excellence – What Should Be The HR Approach to Foster FEE?
- The Role of the Second Line Manager
- Can the Second Line Manager Become the Change Agent for FFE?
- Aligning SFE with Commercial Excellence
- The Half-Time Coach – a preview of L&D Programs for FLMs
- Enabling the Front-line Manager to Unleash the FORCE in the Field Force
Join Data3s in Mumbai and gain deep insight into one of the most vital and rapidly growing markets on the planet.
16 June, 2012, at JW Marriott, Juhu, Mumbai
Participants can forward to a great line up speakers and take-away engaging insights from thought leaders from across the Indian pharma industry.
To register, please contact:
- Arvind Nair, Conference Director at Mumbai on +91-9870201422 or email@example.com
- Anup Soans, Editor MedicinMan at Bangalore on +91-9342232949 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegate Fees for Service Provider Companies – Rs.7500/-
Delegate Fees for Pharma Companies up to 3 delegates – Rs.6500/-
Prices are inclusive of Power Breakfast with Decision Makers, Networking Lunch and High Tea